Our Doors Are Open 1st June!
We’ve been humbled and amazed by the community’s support and we are back in the studio. WA still have restrictions in place so here’s all you need to know.
Your safety is our priority, and there are a few changes when you come in so here’s everything you need to know!
STUDIO & ONLINE CLASSES
- All classes listed online are in studio, however we are still running Zoom Live Classes 6pm Monday – Wednesday 6pm. If you have an Online Membership, head to that page and find out how to get online. For all Members, they’re available to you as well.
- All Yearly and Smart Pass members can join our OHYP Members Only Facebook page, where you’ll have access to our library of classes, posture clinics and much more!
- Our schedule has changed as we transition back, however we will be adding classes as restrictions lift
- We are offering private group classes for members, so please enquire with us
BOOKINGS, WAITLISTS & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Please download our App to sign up/book into classes. Booking means you are guaranteed a place as class sizes are capped, and we have two rooms that is used according to class sizes. We suggest you book online to avoid missing out
- You can book 48hrs before a class – this is to avoid forgetting to cancel, and ensuring that everyone has a bit of time to plan with busy schedules
- Booking for class closes 30 mins before it starts
- If you can’t attend, please cancel to give someone else the opportunity. A late cancellation fee of $20 will automatically apply if you cancel less than 1 hr before a class
- There is a waitlist, so put yourself on it if you didn’t get to book in. You will be notified by email and put into class when a space opens. Please cancel it if you cannot make it so the place can go to the next person on the waitlist
THINGS TO NOTE
- Sign in starts 25 mins before a class, and we ask that you kindly depart no later than 20 mins after class to allow the next class to come in with minimal contact
- Our toilets/showers are all open for use. Please keep the showers short to ensure everyone gets a chance
- If you are feeling unwell, and presenting any of the flu-like symptoms, we do ask you stay at home
- We have a certification of completion for the Covid-19 Infection Control Course, so we’re up to date with the latest guidelines
- Classes sizes are capped and we mark the spaces in the room in accordance with social distancing rules
- Our cleaning protocol has always been strict, and we will continue to clean after each class, with the floors and surfaces being cleaned with a solution that contains antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties
If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch! We ask that you all practice kindness and compassion towards each other at the studio, and we look forward to seeing everyone!